Industrial & Solid Waste Recycling Technologies
What can you make with your industrial waste?
The Institute of Materials Processing (IMP) develops technologies to solve a wide range of solid waste and other environmental and recycling problems. With several decades of experience in processing and recycling of fly ash, metals, plastics, glass, slags, sands, abrasives, automobile scrap, and plating waste sludge many new and unique technologies for separation and reuse have been developed. Listed below are just a few examples of some of these processes:
- Patented fly ash recycling process produces a value added product from previously land filled waste.
- Developed numerous value-added uses for crushed waste glass.
- Proprietary process for separation of automobile shredder residue (ASR).
- Several sponsored projects for reuse of casting sand.
- Developed specialized separation techniques for:
- waste tires
- industrial waste water
- circuit board scrap
- waste oil
Expertise and state of the art equipment are maintained to carry out complete industrial waste processing studies. Capabilities include: